Now we’re “creating” another job and are looking for a
bookkeeper & payroll accountant, m/f
We welcome applications by e-mail to [email protected].
HCL-Logistics GmbH: a strong, progressive startup company with high aspirations for growth.
We believe in people and in our staff, and this ad is targeting you: a m/f producer (solutions producer) for our wages accounting department. This is a newly created position, so you will be the first to accept the job.
- Checking and entering incoming invoices
- Processing current business transactions
- Account reconciliation
- Preparing documents for the monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
- Full responsibility for entering all transactions in the books (debtors, creditors, general ledger)
- Optimising processes and workflows in financial accounting
- Compiling statistics and assessments
- Contact person for tax consultants and auditors
- Payroll accounting
- Responsibility for certification and reporting
- Master data maintenance
- Correspondence with social insurance institutions, staff and authorities
- Reporting to our clients
Your work at HCL Logistics GmbH will also be varied. At our company, a good work environment is not just a pat phrase. We are open to new ideas and suggestions. We can offer you a pleasant atmosphere with the charm of a start-up and a modern work environment.
We are now looking for someone to join our team at our company headquarters in Ludwigshafen: a full- or part-time bookkeeper & payroll accountant (m/f).
- Completion of commercial vocational training with advanced courses in corporate accountancy (m/f) or comparable qualifications
- Several years of established experience as a qualified financial accountant
- Specialist knowledge of the law and taxation
- Sound knowledge of accountancy under the German Commercial Code
- Familiarity with DATEV
- Analytical, assertive approach
- Fluent written and spoken business English
- Interesting, varied tasks
- Work on committed teams
- Targeted promotion of your personal strengths
- Modern, secure, forward-looking workplace
- Attractive pay
- Flexible working hours (flexitime / core time)
We offer you:
- A challenging job with a lot of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- A dynamic, growth-focused company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A good work environment on a motivated, tightly knit team
- Attractive, fair pay
- Opportunities for continuing education and advancement
Then, send us your application documents in German or English, preferably by e-mail, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, to:
Your contact person is the CEO, Frank Hirsch.
Your Success is our passion